- Your shears are not just sharpened – they are fully reconditioned
- Reconditioning delivers results far superior to standard sharpening services.
- In many cases, we can restore scissors to the original edge even after they have been incorrectly sharpened. The correct set of the shear is inspected and reset if defective. All defective parts, such as washers, bumpers, finger rests, inserts, etcetera are replaced. The scissor is then cleaned, oiled, and the correct tension is set. Before your shears are returned to you, they are tested to ensure they meet our high standard of quality.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
- Mobile service – we sharpen your shears at your location
- You do not have to wait days or weeks to get your shears back in the mail
- We are the best and you can depend on our work as we warranty our work
- Over 30 years experience in sharpening and related fields
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled.